Why You Need A Flood Damage Cleanup Professional
Whether it’s a flood, broken pipes, leaking appliances, or sewage, our team of professionals will respond fast to remove any standing water and dry your property to minimize the damage and the costs Water can cause a variety of problems if not taken care of immediately! Call Now – We Can Help!
Water damage caused by storms, broken pipes, frozen pipes, leaking appliances, blocked drains and other disasters will quickly create a major problem to both residential and commercial properties.
Successful water damage restoration depends largely on the how quickly the drying process can begin. To limit the amount of damage (and repair costs), it is crucial to have a professional restoration crew on the scene as soon as possible. Immediate water extraction is imminent in the drying process.
Lookout Carpet Cleaning and Restoration offers on-call crews, available 24 hours a day. We use state-of-the-art moisture detection equipment to locate and eliminate hidden moisture. Water extraction is key in helping dry a commercial or residential structure and limiting the amount of structural damage or chance of mold growth. Wet basements, walls, and attics are particularly susceptible to mold under most circumstances and it is important that preventative measures are taken immediately!
- Immediate Response 24/7/365
- Commercial/Residential Water Damage Restoration
- TES – World’s Fastest Drying System & Water Extraction
- Deodorization & Disinfection
- Truck Mounted and Portable Extraction Units
- State-of-the-Art Moisture Detection Equipment to Locate and Eliminate Hidden Moisture
- Industrial Grade Dehumidifiers & High-Speed Air Movers
- IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration
- Documented Drying Process